different from us on how to teeth in Vietnam, But she has some tips to help her get her teeth clean, rather than forcing her to do so. Please be patient. Babies can start brushing their teeth with the help of another child about two or three years older. They were not willing to do it alone until they were 6 years old. “The kids can brush their own teeth when they lick their shoe or write in a manuscript,” says Largent. “The flossing skills will not be mastered until the child is 10 years old. Do not wait too late. Try brushing, flossing and washing, when your baby is not too tired. You can get more cooperation from your child. Choose the right dental care products for children of all ages. Children over 5 may choose their own toothpaste according to your acceptance. Encourage young. You can stick a star when your baby brushes hard or brush teeth with children. Children are more likely to engage in brushing when they see an adult brushing their teeth.
Inappropriate brushing and / or oral hygiene: brush your teeth, brushing your teeth with not enough brush on three sides, brushing your teeth with too much toothpaste, brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and not rinsing your teeth after eating. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– This is the age when young tooth enamel is most vulnerable, bacteria that cause tooth decay easily attack and cause dental disease.
– During pregnancy, the mother does not provide enough substance for the development of teeth especially Calci, the children are born will structure teeth are not firm, susceptible to dental diseases.
– The habit of eating a lot of candy, sweet food … but no reasonable care to create plaque on the teeth. Plaque is the environment for harmful bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis.
Children who have bad habits such as swollen teeth during oral replacement are also at high risk of gum disease due to tooth decay, which inadvertently leads to harmful bacteria. mouth, hurt the gums.
– If you have a history of tooth decay, if you do not have proper oral hygiene, you will have a very high risk of permanent tooth decay, which will greatly affect your esthetic future.
– Do not regularly visit the dentist every 6 months.
When children show signs of tooth decay, parents should bring their children to the dentist so that the doctors have the most effective remedy to avoid affecting the permanent teeth and health of the body. vietnam dentist prices